I am a highly experienced and accredited trainer, with a track record of delivering training across a wide variety of audiences. I am a member of the Cruse Scotland training team, and accredited by COSCA to deliver counselling training at certificate level.
Recent topics for training courses have included:
- Understanding loss and grief
- Developing skills in bereavement support
- Supporting bereaved colleagues
- Designing and delivering meaningful funerals
- Funeral Poverty
- "More Questions Than Answers" - supporting people bereaved by suicide
- Working with bereaved clients at work
Comments from recent courses included:
- "I think this was a particularly interesting and enjoyable talk and very relevant both professionally and personally.
- "Excellent speaker who clearly knew his subject."
- "Interesting and thought provoking presentation"
- "Our team feel the benefit of a better understanding when dealing with bereaved families."
- "I am confident I will retain and use the practical and theoratical elements of the training in the future."
- "I found the session very helpful and feel more able to talk to patients who have recently had a family death.
If you, or your staff, could benefit from developing skills in this area, please get in touch, using the contact form to explore how we could work together.